1. Dior Peter Phillips Collection 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow I believe is exclusive to Selfridges and I haven't seen any swatches of this yet, but I'm loving the colour selection in this palette. For me, I am more excited by these colours than the ones they put out for the holiday season.
2. Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne 100mL I've tried so many of these scents on my wrists but at the end of the day, this is by far my favourite. It's so warm, and feminine. I can't wait to eventually have this in my collection...someday.
3. Nars Cream Eyeshadow in El Dorado for a pretty wash of colour over the lids. I think the shade Savage is equally pretty. If you've tried nars cream eyeshadows before, let me know!
4. Chanel Le Blanc De Chanel Multi Use Illuminating Base because I'm all about the glow. I've heard really great things about this but I am on the fence. This is definitely something to research if you want an extra boost under your foundation.
5. TOPSHOP Check Print Jersey Coat Despite it being way too thin for this weather, you gotta love the colour and the pattern.
6. Chanel Camelia De Plumes Highlighting Powder Possibly one of the more stunning releases this holiday season. I heard this one is not a subtle highlighter at all, but it would make a great collectors piece – especially since Chanel embossing doesn't fade as fast in the recent launches. Why oh why does Chanel keep releasing stunning limited edition highlighters ?!
7. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Apricot Shimmer in 02 Another product I've been meaning to try but haven't gotten the chance to yet.
8. Marc Jacobs Beauty in 108 Have We Met? I'm really drawn to cooler-toned pinks lately and I think this would be really pretty.
9. Cle De Peau Makeup Coffret (LE) Possibly the most stunning release IMO, the packaging is so gorgeous.
What do you have your eye on?